Saturday, November 17, 2012

It's Friday - You Won't Believe Your Eyes


Hey Everybody!

I am so very thankful it is Friday (shhhhhh...technically it is Saturday but it doesn't count if I haven't gone to sleep yet)!  Without further ado, let's get started with my favorite moments from this week!


1. One year pictures with my sweet Allye.  My third baby girl and I love her to pieces.  I can't wait to show you some of our other "shots".

..........

2. We met Daddy for lunch and how could I resist this cuteness.  I am still amazed that she can drink through a straw.  I swear my other two were making their own beds before they could do this.  Not exactly...but you know what I mean.  Aren't her cheeks the cutest?

..........

3. Addison had a Thanksgiving program at school and she did great!  It was so wonderful that Olivia was there to see her and support her too.  We ate lots of sweet treats together and didn't care that it was only 9:30 in the morning.

..........

4.  Olivia lost her first top tooth and looks insanely weird to me.  I am kind of over it now but stared too much at first.  I love these teeth.  I save them in a cute little jar.  Man thinks I am weird.  Olivia just wants the tooth fairy to leave them so she can save them.  She got my weird gene.

..........

5.  I cannot speak about this yet.  I am in mourning.  Full details to come this week.  Just a moment please...let me wipe the tears from my keyboard.

..........

Can't wait to show you where I will be writing to you from this week!  Mama's going on a vacation...I invited Man and the kids too.  It's going to be a blast!
 
We had an awesome week...except for #5 but it was momentous so it made the list.  Maybe I will just refer to it as #5 from now on and I won't feel so bad.  Or not.

Have a great weekend!  Do something FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...