Sunday, October 7, 2012

Olivia Turns 7!


When your baby turns 7 she gets anything she wants, including a candle in her morning birthday muffin.


She can make make a wish or two or three...


whatever makes her smile.


And when your 7 and you want a Hello Kitty cake...


and your mother agrees... 

then you request Chinese food...


an idea she loves, so she orders Hello Kitty chopsticks...


just to make your world go 'round!


To My First Born Baby Girl,

Your sweet smile was our first glimpse into your personality 7 short years ago.  Nothing brightens my day more then to see you smile and know your happiness.  I love you more each day and am so thankful I have a front row seat to see the beautiful young girl you are becoming.  

I love you so very much Olivia!

With All My Love,
Mom


1 comment:

  1. WOW they sure grow up fast enjoy while you can.... Roy & Brenda

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...