Sunday, August 12, 2012

The Daddy Diary - Day 8


Hey Dad, Mom here...

So my rose for the day happened first thing this morning at 10:00 a.m.  With boys in tow, Chondra came to watch all the babies so I could go grocery shopping...A.L.O.N.E!  I know you know how excited I was about this and I went to the actual grocery store, not just Walmart!  Agh!  I even hauled the coupon book so you know my day was made!  

Judging from her pictures I think the kids had fun!


But, this was my favorite!


After we filled our bellies we suited up and we were off...


to the BEACH!  

Yes, Allye ate more sand.  She is just trying to determine which she prefers more, here or Myrtle Beach.  Decision soon, I think.

Tonight you are married to one tired Momma.  I miss you and can't wait to see you soon!

Love,
ME

P.S. Are you eating?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...