Tuesday, August 21, 2012

The Daddy Diary - Day 17


Hey Dad, Mom here...

It was really a pretty normal day...if that exists anymore.

We were all up way before 7:00 a.m.

We took Olivia to school.


We did some shopping at Lowes...still working on the art center.


Yes, I ignored the big sign that said for ages 2 and up.  Don't write to me people.  I am in survival mode and this made her morning!

Then we played Hide-n-Seek.  I only knew we were playing when I heard a muffled, "Momma, count and come find me!"  So I counted...and then I found!


A little outside play time with Aubriee and Lexi, some breakfast for dinner, a quick warm bath, some reading, and lights out.  See?  Just another day.  

The calm before the storm...

I love you,
ME

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...