Sunday, January 6, 2013

Snapshot Sunday - Project 365


Project 365.  Here we go.  

I have had no problem snapping a photo everyday.  Deciding how and when to show them is an entirely different story.  So, after a few minutes of lost sleep this week I think I have a plan that I can actually, realistically stick to.  Hopefully.  I will create a post every Sunday (fingers crossed) for that week's snapshots.  I will also keep them running on their own page with the most recent at the top, because I think it is going to be really cool to scroll up and down really fast and see the girls change over time.  Is it weird that I am already planning that?  It is going to be so cooool.  Then I will cry.  Because they will have grown.

Anyway, I hope you enjoy seeing our not so posed daily life!  I know I have.  I love finding the "normal" in my day and photographing it!  Happy Sunday!







2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...