Friday, September 7, 2012

The Daddy Diary Volume 2 - Day 4


Happy Anniversary My Love!


It seems like only yesterday you became mine.  I always reflect, on this day, about our lives and what we have accomplished together.  It is hard to believe we have three beautiful, healthy girls and a life so full of happiness, love, and joy.  

I prayed for my perfect match and got it!  You are the calm to my storm, loving me for me and lifting me up in a way that makes me proud for our girls to watch you as a husband.  I hope and pray that they will find men to spend their lives with that will praise, love, and cherish them the way you do me.  For so long I felt undeserving of your kind of love, but today I am simply thankful.

Thank you, my love, for loving me simply and giving me all of yourself each day.  Thank you for showing our girls what a true and faithful husband looks like.  Thank you, for simply being you!

I love you!
 
   

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...