Sunday, September 23, 2012

Hey Ya'll, It's Fall!



 Sometimes, when Daddy is away, we can do really girly things.  I mean, we can do really girly things with Daddy here, it's just different.  We love you Daddy!

Anyway, Saturday was the first day of Fall!  I have been counting down to this for 365 days people.  I. Love. Fall!  The best part?  We actually live in a place now that we can experience it!  WOOHOO!  Since Saturday  is pancake day I couldn't resist...


Then we got out the decorations and I had a special treat for the girls.  They got their own window clings to decorate their play room doors!


See?  Even Allye thought they were awesome!

Then we decorated our special tree.  This tree makes an appearance at just about every holiday!  Next, I sent the girls to pick out the outfit of their choice for dinner.  They thought I was crazy...but they went along...


because Mommy was sharing her "tea set" tonight to celebrate Fall with slow cooker pineapple pork, sweet potatoes, green beans, and pumpkin spice chocolate chip cake!  


"Always do your best.  What you plant now, you will harvest later."
-Og Mandino

Happy Fall!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...