Friday, March 16, 2012

Mooooooooo


from The Land of Milk and Chickens??!!
 

Have you never heard of where we "went" today?  How could you not?  Well, you must keep reading to find out that we went to one of our favorite spots!

Our day was all about chickens and cows, so we started the morning with a Milk Bar.


Yes. I. did.  The girls were floored and didn't know what to do.  It really didn't take long for them to figure it out though...they are 6 and 3 and there were sprinkles.



I was the best.mom.ever....second time this week!  WOOHOO!

Then I had them select three fabrics each and I thought my O.C.D. might come out of remission but I did ok.  Because...this was all about them, not me.  So, while I got to work with their fabric selections, they disguised cows.


A dancer with her tutu...


and a hula girl...


I couldn't believe I was so worried about their fabrics selections...guess what they turned into?  Designer cows...


Aren't they they cutest little things ever?!

It was snack time and we were celebrating cows and milk and everything that is wonderful about them...remember?

How could we not do this?


They just about d.i.e.d!  Their eyeballs almost popped out of their heads!  It was awesome!

Then we had to get to work.  We made miniature milkshakes for our American Girls...




I know!  Can you hear me squeal?  I can hear you!  Anyway, I am soooo excited with these that I say to the girls, "Aren't Natalie and Elizabeth just going to love these?"  Olivia looks at me, stares me straight in the face and says, "Mom, they don't have brains."  Addison looks at me, like "What is she talking about?"  That's my girl.

Now that we have celebrated the cow it was time to celebrate the chicken!  Bet you can guess where our travels took us today...


Don't you love it?  And we were off...

Now let me just say that while we don't live in a teeny tiny place, we don't have a Chick-fil-a either.  I can't understand it, don't know why, somebody is missing a BIG opportunity here.  Yes, we drove to it...50 minutes away.  But it was worth it just to see this...


After we ate lots of chicken and played our hearts out and traveled back home, we drug ourselves to bed to read, what else?...


And I think they were asleep in like 6.35 seconds minutes...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...