Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Two Nights Ago It Rained


Two nights ago it rained.


This was the only sign of it we had left when I signaled the kids to get outdoors and smell some fresh air yesterday.  Yep.  A teeny, tiny puddle at the end of my driveway.

Allye decided it was the perfect place to have a picnic.


Since I am living in the moment this year and throwing caution to the wind I grabbed my camera, instead of my baby.


The old me, the mom me, was really not cheering this on.  This was going to be messy.  Do I have time for messy today?  Will I ever get those "play" pants clean.  New me says, "Yes." and "Yes."  So we got down to business.


Of course we have to unpack the basket.


Next we must wash all of the food.  Apparently.


I might have wanted to run in and get every bottle of hand sanitizer at this point.  BUT, I didn't.


Eventually we were done washing the very last one.


So, we packed up.


And went home.


Loving the small things today,
The Mama

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...