Friday, January 13, 2012

This Year

So I sat Man down the other day...ok, ok, while Man was doing the dishes for me (isn't he a love?) I told him we have so much to do this year we might go crazy.  So we talked it out and here is what I came up with...I guess it is kind of like a New Year's Resolution....yeah...We "resolve" to get this done and still be happily ever after on December 31, 2012  :)

1. Help me lose baby weight...especially by June 2, 2012 when my "bestie" gets married!


2. Get new flooring installed ASAP.  All while he sleeps in the house and my three babes run crazy through the halls.

3. Figure out how to lose love handles that never existed before.

4. Travel to Florida to see where in the world we want to live, where Olivia can go to school, where Addison can go to school, where they can go to dance, how far we will have to throw a rock to hit the ocean, HA...details!

5. Oh my, the Oreos keep staring at me.

6. Plan a fabulous bridal shower for my "bestie" to be thrown in Columbia, SC but planned for from Texas!  Hmmmm?  It's ok, I like a challenge.

7.  Get on the elliptical machine every day from here to June.

8. Put house on the market... while living in it with three kids and a hubby sleeping in it during the day.  Oh yes, this will be fun.  Oh, not to forget the dog.  Hmmm...hadn't thought of that.  Maybe we need to attach the "hunting trailer" to the back and strap the dog on there?  Or maybe that is not legal...wait this is Texas.  There is lots of animal hauling around here.  

9. Finish Start curtains for Allye's room so she knows she is here to stay.  

10.Quit staring back at the Oreos.

11. Celebrate Nate finishing his Master's Degree!!!!  

12.  Travel to North Carolina, by way of Destin, FL, for my "bestie's" wedding.  A car trip, many many days cooped up together, three kids, and a husband.  Hmmm?  God, I promise to live right forever if you will make that a smooth trip.  :)

13.  Buy a new house.  Preferably one that holds all of our "stuff" comfortably.

14.  Pack up our current house and pray it stays within the allowed weight limits.  Maybe I should just start praying the military is kind and forgiving, 'cause we are going over, there is no denying it.

15. TIVO more shows so the elliptical is more enticing.

16.  Convince my girls that it is ok to leave behind their play-set, Daddy really will build another one. Note to self: Provide extravagant pictures of a new set...Daddy needs a challenge in the carpentry area.

17. Love on Daddy lots...'cause this might be the only way to get the above mentioned set.

18.  Invite family to come visit the beach...(have play-set ready to put together when they arrive).

19. MOVE our family of 5 (plus one dog) back across the country.

20. Plan and throw three kid birthday parties within 30 days of each other.

21. Find something to drink that melts away pounds.

22. Take our "bucket list" trip to San Antonio.

23. April- The "in-laws" are coming. 

24. Praise GOD every day that he finally gave us a child that sleeps!  Thank you Lord! 

25. Paint the elliptical pink.  Maybe it will be more appealing that way?

I think that is all for now.  I need to quit typing.  I am pretty sure I feel overwhelmed just seeing all of this and that typing does not result in weight loss.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...