Monday, November 14, 2011

Guess Who Turned 1 Month Old?

So, many of you have asked if Allye really does exist?  And where are the pictures?  Well, let me explain something about having t.h.r.e.e. kids...nevermind.  Anyway, here is a glimpse of Allye's first month, from her perspective, of course.  

We started off with lots of this...
and lots of this...
occasionally I would peek out to see what was going on...
and then one day Mommy thought it was a good idea to take some pictures of me...
and I did NOT like it one bit and I told her so like this...
so she thought she would be sneaky and try it when I had a full tummy...
this is the best I would do for her...

so then she thought maybe she should leave my clothes on and keep me warm...
then she begged me because it was important...she said I was one month old and I would regret this awfulness in my baby book...so, I cooperated...
By the way, I hear Mommy tell everyone I am her best baby yet.  Really, I am...I just cry when she pulls that terrible big black thing out that makes a bright light, sometimes when I am hungry, and well, I am not to fond of that swing just yet.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...