Friday, January 8, 2016

Word of the Year




I'm not one for a New Year's resolution, but last year I decided to pick a word for the year.  I'll share more about that word later.  Choosing to have one word to focus on transformed me.  I realized that having that word helped me focus my thoughts,  actions, decisions, & feelings instead of them being all over the place.  I felt centered, and at peace, more than ever.  And we all know that this past year has been far from normal.  When I began thinking about my word for this year I struggled.  I wanted to choose the word f.l.e.x.i.b.l.e. - given what I know is ahead of me.  I can't really describe what happened except that I began to feel very unsettled.  Like MY word wasn't right.  So I prayed....and HE gave me the word...smacked it right on my heart, etched it with permanent marker.....INTENTIONAL. 

via Pinterest

 Instantly I knew HIS word was perfect, exactly what I need. So, first things first...back to blogging...intentionally. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...