Wednesday, July 27, 2011

What Happens at Meme and Popi’s


Stays at Meme and Popi’s…

Well, except when I show you here but you know what I mean.  Well, maybe you don’t.  I do mean this in the way that we all know and think of, but there is the literal part of meaning exactly what it says.  Or maybe it would be better stated, “What happens at Meme and Popi’s will not be happening at home.”   For instance, there is a sleeping problem at Meme’s.  The problem, to be exact, is Meme.  She knows the bedtime, knows how to read the clock, but she doesn’t care.  Then, this happens….


A first that I will probably never see again.  This child has never fallen asleep watching cartoons…N.E.V.E.R!


Then there is this…


She can’t even make it to bed.

And then I take a break from sewing to find this…


 I have to say, this brings back some of my fondest memories of growing up with my granddad.  This was Addison’s first time and she was in looooove.  


Then there is Olivia…you know…5 going on 25?  She had to drive with no one helping.


And this will definitely be “staying” at Meme’s…not that we want to remind Daddy, but he has to walk to cut our grass and well, we don’t “do” walking.  Well, until he tells us we have too, maybe...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...