Saturday, January 29, 2011

Just Because NOTHING is Ever Free!

Ok, so here's the deal....I am giving away one free item of your choice from what I am going to list to the first person who comments on this post, in my blog.  In order to win the item you must type out your favorite nursery rhyme, as much as you can remember.  The second person to post the same information can pick one item at 50% off.  So, ladies (and gents) good luck and let the fun begin!

Item # 1
The only red Valentine Dress left is a 2T and retails for $30 with a monogram (or FREE if you are FIRST!)

Item # 2
One set of 3 burp cloths in girl or boy with some type of monogram.  Retail is $15 or FREE if you are FIRST!  **I do not have this fabric, but will let you choose from what I have.  I made these for Posh Monogram.  Check her out at www.PoshMonogram.com

Item # 3
Choice of one plush fleece poncho.  I only have 2 sizes.  A 4/5 or 6/7 and in three colors.  Includes monogram.  Retail is $30 or FREE if you are FIRST!



Item # 4 
One set of car seat strap covers in girl or boy (remember that was 6 sets below!).  Color choice must come from my "stash".  You know, the one in that sewing closet of mine!  Retails for $6/set or FREE if you are FIRST!

Item # 5
Local only!  One free monogram/embroidery limited to what my home machine can do, which means I can't do anything BIG.  It is just for fun!  We will talk price if you are the second person...but I can promise it won't hurt!
Jack and Jill 
went up the hill,
to fetch a pail of water.
Jack fell down
and broke his crown,
and Jill cam tumbling after!
**A rhyme about the trouble boys are for us girls!  :)  **

2 comments:

  1. Twinkle Twinkle Little Star, How i wonder what you are, up above the world so high, like a diamond in the sky, twinkle twinkle little star, how I wonder what you are!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She tried real hard to get this one here so I am helping her out...Rachel sent to me at 8:25:

    Little miss muffet sat on a tuffet eating her curds and weigh, along came a spider, sat down beside her and frightened miss muffett away!


    ...
    as per Max my 3 year old

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...